Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Costco!

So I was in Costo yesterday by myself for only one purpose--to pick up pictures at the photo center. Which I just found out that you can send in your pictures online and then in an hour pick them up for the same awesome price. I used to have to go inside, drop off pics and then come back in an hour. So I was really excited to learn that they do it online. Points for Costco!! So that was really my only reason for going and that is even near the very front of the store. But then I thought about the samples they always have in the food section. So yes, I really did walk all the way over to the gocery area just to check. And to my delight there were samples all over!! So I made my way through the asiles just to try all of them. So what was suppost to be a very short drop in to Costco turned into a hunt to see if I had tested everything they were sampling. Anyway it was just really fun and random and I thought I would share!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The uploading pictures and picking them up in an hour is what switched me from Sams to Costco. Love it!

Melissa said...

We don't have a Costco here in Asheville, but we love to go food sampling at Sams. The best is to take the girls around lunch time because then they get to eat lunch while we shop!!! But my favorite thing is the huge Diet Coke (that cost less than $1) that I get everytime I go!!!

Jenna said...

that's halarious! I would do the exact same thing!