Monday, June 25, 2007

Bitter Sweet

I know this was a little bit ago but I have been forgetting to post it! I got together with some of my cohort friends that I graduated with for lunch. It was really great to see everyone again. It is bitter sweet because we are all going our separate ways. Taryn (next to me) is moving to California where her husband got a job, Alisa (on the left) is getting married in July, Emily and Taryn are expecting babies in the fall and then Alisa and I have teaching jobs for the fall as well! So this was probably one of the last times to be together. These girls are so much fun and I am glad to have gotten to know them as much as I did! We went to lunch at Magleby's Fresh (Love it!) and then I introduced them to my new favorite snack. The Apple Pie Carmel Dipped Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (I'm not sure thats the real name of it but its something like that!) It was tons of fun!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Taryn said...

Thanks for sending this pic! I'm so glad we were able to get together one last time!

Jenna said...

Sad I couldn't be there!

Alisa said...

OH!!! That was so fun!! I'm going to miss everyone!