Monday, June 18, 2007

Prep for Girls Camp!











Idid not know how much work it took to put Girls Camp together until I have had to plan for it! We have a wonderful camp director who has put so much work into this. I am in charge of the 3rd years and therefore had the responsibility to come up with decorations for our camp site. The theme this year for our stake is "Journey To The Son". So our ward decided to focus on the signs and billboards that we see along the way directing us in different ways. So I made roadsigns that will be mounted to wooden posts to stick around our camp! It has taken so much time but I think I am ready! I guess I better be because we are leaving tomorrow! Unfortunatly I had the 3rd years help me put them together and many of them didn't glue them very straight! But thats ok, they still turned out great. So here are pics of what I came up with. Also there are im purple borders because our ward chose integrity as our color so we have purple shirts and purple signs!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are so cute!!! I am leaving for girls camp tomorrow as well. I am a ward camp director. I am so excited, but I wish we had ya'll theme. I LOVE it!!

Andrea said...

How fun! It really is more fun as a leader. I love your signs - they are so great. And that is hilarious about you letting the girls help and now they are crooked - that is totally something I would be fighting myself to not let it bother me! I can't wait to hear all about camp!

Jenna said...

They look really good! Have fun at camp!

Emily said...

It looks like you put a lot of work into them! They look great!