Friday, June 15, 2007

My cute Husband

Yesterday I had to work until about 6:30 and so on the way out the door to work I told him that I wasn't sure what to do for dinner since I had visiting teacher coming over at 7:00 and I wouldn't have time to do much. So on my way home from work he calls and says "Hurry home, I have dinner in the oven!" When I got home he had made a casserole and the table was all set! It was the cutest thing to see him have everything ready right when I got home. That was so nice to come home to. I asked him where he got the recipe cause I didn't recognize it as anything I have made before. He said he just looked on the internet and found it and we had everything that it called for! It was really good so I even wrote the recipte down to make it again! Matthew is so helpful and he just does things like this that make me smile!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cute!! I am very impressed that he looked on the internet for a recipe. I thought for sure that you were going to say that he called his mom for an idea. You've got yourself a keeper. :)

Taryn said...

How sweet! Send me the recipe!

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

:) this is what every husband should do on a regular basis. so cute:)