Friday, July 20, 2007

Reunited!

For the first time in a long time all 4 of us roomies were in Utah at the same time (me, Melissa, Jenna, Laura.) So of course we had to go out to lunch. We went to this really cute place called Zupas. Its so yummy! You walk in there and it is filled with groups of girls! Its the perfect little girls-out-to-lunch place. It was so nice to catch up with everyone. I think we sat there for about 2 1/2 hours just talking! Jenna was in town that week because we both had new teacher induction. I am getting really excited to teach but nervous as well. All summer I have been thinking that I still have a while before school starts but really now I only have 3 weeks to get everything ready! Jenna stayed with me and it was so fun to be together again. Matthew said he could never understand anything we were saying to each other cause we never really have to finish our thoughts to get what we are saying in our conversations! It was fun to see her growing belly! She's going to be a mommy! Well starting inAugust all four of us will be in Utah again so we will have to have more lunch outings to Zupas!

No comments: