Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We will miss them!

We have been living in Matthew's parents basement for the past few months and now the Graffs found out that they are having to move because of employment. They will be in D.C. for a while and then somewhere else but we are not sure where. We are going to be staying in the basement until the house sells. That could be a couple of months or a year, we just don't know. (I don't want to move, so hopefully a long time!) I feel bad not wanting the house to sell but I like the area we are in and love the family ward we attend. Both Matthew and I have callings in Young Mens and Young Womens. So last weekend we helped haul boxes into two huge trucks. It was a tiring day, but I had to work most of the day so I really didn't have to do much of the lifting! :) Anyway I think it has just hit Matthew that his family is moving away and we won't be able to see them for a while. The whole time while Matthew has been at BYU, his family has either been in Salt Lake or Orem--very close to go visit often. He is not used to having them far away (except for his mission of course!) But now its like the house is always so quiet. We used to always play games all day Sunday with them, and Matthew loved being close with is teenage brothers. So its a new change to be all alone in this big house even though we are only in the basement part of it. His family was so fun to be with and we will miss them. I guess the only good thing about this situation is now we are able to park in tha garage!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I didn't know they were moving so quickly! I hope Matthew does okay adjusting - I know its hard for me to be away from my family when I have so many younger brothers and sisters, probably for you and Jenna, too! The garage is good news, though! ;-)