Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Shanna appearently needs...

My cousin did this and it was really funny to read so I thought I would give it a try. You just go to google and type in "(Your name) needs" and then look at the first top ten things. So this is what I need according to Google:
1. Shanna needs a temporary husband (no thank you, I have a permanent one that I love)
2. Shanna needs to spend more time out of bed (I really don't sleep in THAT late!)
3. Shanna needs a kick in the pants (for what??)
4. Shanna needs a new pair of lungs (I think mine are just fine!)
5. Shanna needs to write a book (umm i beg to differ)
6. Shanna needs to be wearing a bikini. (No, believe me she doesn't!)
7. Shanna needs prayers too. (Don't mind getting prayers!)
8. Shanna needs help moving a file cabinet. (I have a strong husband to move things for me!)
9. Shanna needs love and care (yes!)
10. Shanna needs a new place to call home (I actually have a great home!)

Kind of fun to do and also kind of random!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun! I love it.

Emily said...

What a funny thing to do! I got a kick out of reading it! Can I tell you just how excited I was when I saw that you updated your blog?!! Hurray! So fun to read! We've got hang out this summer!

Katie Bear said...

hey! sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment, I haven't blogged in a while. Things are going great here. I am working at Apple and taking American Heritage online. What about you? What are you doing this summer?