Thursday, May 24, 2007

One Year Anniversary!


Last weekend Matthew and I celebrated our 1 yr anniversasry!! I can't believe its already been a year. Some people say that is the hardest year but for me this has been the most rewarding and blessed year so far! My husband is so wonderful and perfect for me. He takes such good care of me and I feel so lucky to have him! We have so much fun together whether we are going out together or just at home chillin. Our anniversary was on Sunday (thats what you get when you get married on a Saturday!) and then I had to work until about 10:30 on saturday night so we celebrated on Friday night. We didn't do anything over the top, but just went out to dinner and had a really good time. I forgot to bring my camera so I put up a weddig picture! One year down and many more to go!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! Since Cory and I were selling alarms in the summers, we didn't get to actually go out and celebrate an anniversary until after we had kids. The first couple years of marriage are so much fun because you truly are just "livin' on love". :) I love your new blog layout.

Andrea said...

Wow. I can't believe that was a year ago! Happy Anniversary!