Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Open Gym!




Jenna won our handstand contest!






So the other night my former roommates and I went to a gymnastics gym that had been rented out for the night. We got to play on all the equipment and trapolines. It was the funnest thing I have done in a while. We were doing all sorts of tricks and flips and I was tring to remember all the tumbeling I had done years ago in gymnastics. We were being really goofy but it was great! But it was also about midnight so we were kind of wired as well. So here are some pictures of us tumbeling or at least trying to. In the picture above we were jumping off this huge mat onto a trampoline and cole was nice enough to take our picture--we had to redo it about 10 times becuase everyone wanted to look somewhat coordinated! The morning after this I was so sore!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds like SOOOO... much fun!! I would love to do something like that, although I think I would just have to stick to cartwheels and handstands. :)

Christi said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I just wanted to say conratulations on graduation! That is so exciting. Hope all is well.
Christi

Katie Bear said...

haha, I went there a couple months ago with Robert, my roommate, and a ton of her friends. I had a good time, but I think it would have been more fun if I could do a bunch of tricks!