Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Happy Halloween! Here are pictures of us getting together to carve pumpkins with Matthew's sister and my sister! I was very impressed with Matthew's wolf pumpkin! I also have some pictures of what I dressed up as for Halloween to wear to school! I was Princess Giselle from the movie Enchanted. I didn't have exactly what she wore but it was close enough! Thanks to Ciera for letting me borrow her prom dress and to my cousin Laura for the big petticoat to make the dress poofy and huge! It was so fun to be dressed up all day!




4 comments:

Taryn said...

You are always so good about being festive and really getting into the spirit of things. You make a beautiful princess! I hope your students treated you like one too!

Ciera said...

I'm "eating" my pumpkin in both those pictures :]

Jenna said...

Fun!! I am also very impressed by the wolf carving. I think your costume turned out great! I'll bet you loved being dressed in it all day!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Giselle costume. I loved it. YOu should name your first daughter Giselle. You pumpkin turned out great.