Sunday, October 12, 2008

Siblings

Its been really sad not having Jenna and Cole around to hang out with but around the same time they left we have had lots of other siblings move in! My little sister Ciera moved into the dorms at BYU to start her freshman year. Matthew's sister Aubrey and her husband moved to Provo so he can finish his engineering degree. And Matthew's brother Brian moved to Provo after coming home from his mission this summer! Its so nice to have lots of siblings around.

For the longest time, as far as siblings go, it has always been Jenna and me, Jenna and me. Which don't get me wrong was always so fun! (Even Matthew said, "Since Jenna left you don't seem to laugh as much.") So true! Jenna and I could always find something to laugh at! But now I am having new experiences with siblings. Ciera is so very different from Jenna but is so fun and very random!! I appropriate her individuality and Matthew and I try to hang out with her as much as possible. Lucky for Matthew, they get to eat lunch together at BYU so he sees her more than I do!

It has also been so nice to hang out the Matthew's siblings Aubrey and Brian. They are so fun and all three of them are pretty alike! Whenever all three of them are together they always have their inside family jokes and they just laugh and laugh. (Sometimes me and Jon, Aubrey's husband, are like what?? Why is that funny??) Its so fun to see them all together. We have been on triple dates quite a bit. So here are some pictures of us hanging out with siblings.

hanging out with Ciera and Brian


Matthew and Ciera playing video games. Can we tell who is winning?


Ciera and me shopping


campfire date: Brian and his girlfriend Elise


Jon and Aubrey

Matthew and I

Hanging out at Aubrey and Jon's apartment

Making cookies with Ciera!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

You are so lucky to have so much family there!

So, I'm curious, is Ciera treating Matthew to lunch with a dining plus card? :)

Mandy Sue said...

Looks like fun. It must be nice to have so much family close by.

Jenna said...

FUN! Wish I had a sibling or sibling in law close by!

Ciera said...

Wow, a whole paragraph just about me? My life is probably complete now :]

Emily said...

Would you mind putting some of that cookie dough in the mail and sending it my way? ;-) I'm so glad you and Ciera can hang out now!