Friday, February 17, 2012

The Past Two Weeks

Our little Kensley is now 2 1/2 weeks old! Sometimes I feel like she has been here longer than that but she just fits right in with our little family. I have felt very spoiled and blessed the last two weeks with all the help I received with having my mother in law come visit and then my mom. I had meals cooked for me, the house cleaned, Austin entertained and naps every day.
Now that my mom has left real life with two kids has started.  So far, it's going well and we are adjusting great.  Matthew has final exams all of next week which means lots of  intense study hours for him but then we will have a week of Spring Break which we are all looking forward to.  Kensley is a great baby and we all, especially Austin, love to give her hugs and kisses.  She has not a great eater and therefore has had some issues gaining weight but she is doing better and hopefully will continue to eat and grow!  Here are a few more pictures from this past week:








While my mom was still here we made our first real outing beside the doctor's office  We all walked to the park to enjoy the fabulous weather.  It was so nice to get outside for a while as we have been mostly home-bound the last couple of weeks.  Austin loves playing outside and Matthew was able to join us too! Kensley was an angel and slept the whole time.






5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

I love that second picture, she is so pretty! I hope she starts eating better soon.

Alisa said...

fun! you're giving me hope for having two kids. I've been a little nervous about how its going to go--any day now!!

Meredith Williams said...

So I stumbled upon your blog from Jesica's and I just wanted to say CoNGRATS!! And you look absolutely amazing! Hope your recovery is going well and can't wait to see this new little one!

Jenna said...

Haha I love Kensley's sleeping pictures!

Nancy said...

I miss those kids!