Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Date

Since I was out of town for Valentine's Day, we celebrated this weekend.  Matthew planned a surprise date for us and wouldn't tell me where we were going until we pulled up to it.   He took me to the Arizona Broadway Theatre.  It's a theatre that serves dinner and a show all in the same place.  Such a great idea since we both love musicals. I didn't even know this theatre existed and it was 10 minutes from where we live.  We has such a good time and we saw My Fair Lady.   

I love going on dates and this was perfect. Matthew is the best at thinking up creative ideas like that.  I love my Valentine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's realy neat! Way to go Matthew!! how did he find out about that?? I've never even heard of it- especially since it's so close too! Glad you had a good night :)