Thursday, February 17, 2011

Texas Visit

I love a chance to go home and see my family and last weekend Austin and I did just that. One of the best things about it was my sister Jenna was able to come from Kansas to be there too!  The reason for us going is that my high school was hosting a craft fair and we had a booth there.

Don't mind the panther eating Jenna's head in the picture.  It was so fun to be there and to promote Redd Threadds.  It was a great day and I loved seeing old friends from high school.  A big thanks to my dad for watching all 3 kiddos while we were gone all day.

While we were there, my littlest sister had her 13th birthday.  I can't believe she is a teenager now. She has never liked cake so she always has a donut tower instead.  She had her party at a laser tag/bumper car place.

Austin loves his cousins so much and had so much fun playing with them.



This was our best attempt at a group shot:
So glad we were able to go!  However my wellness challenge took a hit on this trip ie: no sleep, no exercise, and I couldn't resist Kayla homemade cookies. :)  Ah well, I think it was worth it.

1 comment:

All Fun Family said...

Aww, that picture of the two boys together is so cute! They look like brothers in that picture. I can't believe Alyssa is 13! When did that happen?