Monday, September 29, 2008

Eagle Scout

This weekend Ciera and I went to our cousin's Court of Honor. Gage received his Eagle Scout award from the scouting program. Its the highest award you can get in scouting. I am so glad Grandma Black called us and invited us to go with her. My Uncle Steve lives here in Utah but unfortunately I don't see his family all that often. It was a great program complete with one of Steve's famous slide show with pics of Gage growing up. There was also a presentation of a real bald eagle which was really awesome. Congrats Gage!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad that you went with Grandma. I'm sure that meant a lot to her and to Gage. I wish I could've been there too.

Jenna said...

Yea for Gage! I am glad you guys got to go. I wish I could have been there too.