Friday, September 26, 2008

SWAP

Some of my friends from my BYU education cohort decided to do a SWAP. We are all living in different parts of the US now and keep in touch by blogging. Well Emily had this great idea of getting little gifts for each other and swapping them. So here is the package I got from Taryn! I loved it! It was so fun to open. What a great fall package! Taryn definitely had my classroom in mind! I am going to use the Halloween candy as incentive for my students and the stamps to decorate student's Halloween stories! I also love the foam soap and it really does smell like cinnamon pumpkin! One of my favorite places to get a yummy treat is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and Taryn included a gift certificate to get one of their amazing Apple Pie Carmel Apples. I'm so excited to use it. Thanks Taryn!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is such a cute idea. I love all of the fun stuff she sent you. What a great friend to send things that you could use in your classroom. I love your new layout!!

Taryn said...

I was worried about that chocolate melting, I'm glad it's not a schmoosed mess!

I love that scarf you sent Emily!

Emily said...

So fun! I love how she used a theme for all of it, and that she remembered your favorite caramel apple!

Jenna said...

That does look like a fun package to open! I remember you saying that one place had really good caramel apples. That would be a good date night place to go.