Sunday, September 07, 2008

We Miss Them!

So Matthew and I really miss having Jenna and Cole around to hang out with. We really spent a lot of time together this summer--let me rephrase that--Jenna and I spent a lot of time scrapbooking together while Matthew and Cole spent a lot of time playing video games together. But still we had some good times. I really think most of all that Matthew misses Cade!! Matthew actually teared up when he had to say goodbye to Cade for the last time and tried to hide it (so cute!). It was really fun living close to Jenna and especially both of us teaching 6th at schools that were 4 minutes apart from each other. We have always lived with each other or at least near by and now for the first time we are long distance. Of course its weird living apart but so far its been ok. She called me yesterday and we found out that we are reading the same book right now (Breaking Dawn) and are within a chapter of each other and we have the same calling at our church (teaching the 9&10 year olds!) We must be twins or something. So I was just thinking and looking back at some of the fun things we did together this summer and thought I would post some pics!

I don't even remember what was so funny--but something is always funny when we get together!


Playing rock band at Jenna's house


This was honestly the best picture I could get of the four of us on this night!! I guess Cole was losing or something and I am not quite sure about Jenna!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am loving the pictures! Did you two match the same on purpose? I never know! It's like at Snowbird when you both wore jeans, v-neck shirts and sneakers. I hope you get to reunite soon! Thank goodness the holidays are coming up!

Leslie Elaine said...

Ah! I love you guys!! All of you guys are so fun!

Ciera said...

Aww, Matthew...

Jenna said...

Thanks!! I know we miss the automatic-people-to-hang-out-with thing too. We are really hoping to be able to go out there for Thanksgiving. Cade misses his favorite aunt and uncle!! It is weird that people here don't know who you are because everyone in Utah who knew me also knew you. and for Emily-no we did not match on purpose. We had the same shirt and she came over with it on and I had it on earlier that day so I put it back one just for fun.

All Fun Family said...

Jason and I teach the 9 and 10 year olds too!