Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SWAP

The time has come again. Some friends and I do this swap thing where we each get assigned a person and we send them a little something and then blog about it to show what we got. I got my gift from Alisa. It was so perfect. It's a gift certificate to get a pedicure! I am so excited to use it. I love having pedicured toes in the summertime! Since I have been pregnant my feet have just really hurt and feel ugly. I now can't even reach them and breathe at the same time! So this was an awesome idea. Thanks Alisa!

3 comments:

jenna said...

Yea for twiner gifts! Oh and I like your shirt! ;)

Debbie said...

I can sympathize with you not being able to touch your feel. It is a really weird feeling when all of a sudden you can again. Right after Abby was born I felt like I shouldn't be able to touch my feet, because just a few hours before I wasn't able too. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hopefully I'll be around in July to say hi.

The Skousens said...

Fun!!! Like I told Jenna, I think it's funny that the two of you got pedicure gifts! By the way, you are one cute pregnant girl!!!