Sunday, November 09, 2008

Alexi's Engaged!







This is a big deal. My best friend from eighth grade is engaged!! Alexi and Tim have been dating FOREVER and are finally getting married! I am so excited for her!! Alexi has always been in pictures right between Jenna and I! We have always had to "share" her! Now she will belong to Tim. (We really like Tim by the way!)She has been such a good friend over the years and I am sad to be living so far away from her. She is living in Texas and is teaching dance and drill team at a high school. A wedding is the perfect excuse to get together this summer!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Yea for Alexi!! I was so excited!

Taryn said...

I can remember hearing all about this friend and seeing pictures, so I'm excited for her! And I love that you'll have a reason to all go home for a wedding in the summer.

Alexi said...

aww Shan! You are sweet! I got a blog, I got one this summer but never wrote anything... but I'm going to attempt now :) Miss you