Friday, May 09, 2008

Modbe Swimwear Party

One thing about summer coming around that I really do NOT look forward to is swimsuit shopping. I usually get so frusterated in trying to find the right one. Everything is either not modest, or very modest and hideous. So this summer I actually tried looking on line. I found ajmodbe.com and fell in love with thier swimsuits! Then I found a consultant near me and she told me to come by and I could try on their suits to find my size. That really made me excited because I reallly don't like buying anything without trying it on. I love Modbe's swimsuits because they are very modest and very stylish! So I bought one and wanted to spread my exciting find! So to celebrate I am hosting a Modbe party. If you are in the area you can come see and try on all the differnet styles and sizes available. I am having the party Thursday, May 22 from 7-8:30. If you are not in the area at least check out the website to see thier selection!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh man, I second this recommendation!! I have now bought two of these suits! I LOVE THEM!!

Melissa said...

I was so disappointed when I went to their website and found NO maternity swim suits! They are so cute!!

Kara said...

Hey Shanna! I'm so glad I found your blog...you and your hubby are so cute!
I just ordered a super cute tankini from Layers. I wore it to the beach on Saturday and I LOVE it!
I'll add you to my blogroll...check us out at: karaandmattmiller,blogspot.com

Alisa said...

HI!! Hey, my friend and I want to come. Can we?! I emailed your aol email the other day.....can you email me back and tell me how to get to your house (you moved, right?!)

Leslie Elaine said...

I wish I could come because I am in the market for a new swimsuit but we're celebrating my roommate's birthday tonight. Sorry :(