Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Hooked


I started reading the Twilight series and I am officially addicted! I read the first book in two days! Now I am in the middle of the second one. I never thought I would get sucked into a sappy, dark romance novel but I did. But Stephanie Meyer has a way of writing that hooks you into it the story. I love her style of writing. It's an intense love story but its also tastefully sensual. If you haven't read it, read the series before the movie comes out in December!

6 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

Yes! I love Twilight!

Taryn said...

I think I'm in the very small minority that wasn't thrilled with the first book. I think I just went into it with too high of expectations...however, I got more into the second book and loved the third one...so I can't wait for the fourth and to see the movie! I am disappointed about the guy playing Edward-not the kind of guy I was picturing as I was reading!

Kara said...

I'm hooked too! And I always swore I'd never read "trendy" books....still haven't read Harry Potter. But you're right - her writing style is so easy to get sucked into! I'm about to finish the second book. I'll be reading the third one (in between textbooks) on the beach this summer!

Debbie said...

When you are done with the all the books go back and read twilight (or all the books) over again. I'm in the middle of Twilight for the second time and I'm amazed at how much detail I missed because I was so excited the first time through.

Mindy said...

They are wonderful! And book #4 is coming out I believe in August!!!

Emily said...

I'm with you. I have all 3 of them and can't wait for the fourth in August! And the movie!