Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Break

Today brings to a close the wonderful week of Spring Break! It was a very much needed break. However the only down side was this week was Matthew's most crazy week out of the whole school year! He had end of semester projects, finals and he took the MCAT on Friday! He is also going down to Galveston, TX to present some of his research he has been doing in his lab on campus so he has spend lots of extra time working. So I took the week to do many productive things and many relaxing things. Here are some of the highlights:
-Breakfast with old roommates
-Scrapbooking
-Reading
-Hanging out with Jenna and Cade
-Going on an afternoon date with Matthew
-Sleeping in
-Going to aerobics classes
-Playing games with our new neighbors
- Going to my school and grading papers with no students there
-Shopping
-Got two cavities filled (I guess that's not really a highlight)
-Bringing lunch to Matthew on campus
-Surprise visit from a friend (that was fun Emily!)
-Organizing my house
-Enjoying the spring weather!
It was a great week. Now real life starts up again tomorrow. (5 weeks of school left!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I was so glad we got to visit you! We need to get together again for one big party before Jenna and Cole leave for Kansas!

Taryn said...

Sounds like you made good use out of your break! Ugh, and I'm with you on the cavities, I need to get 2 filled also! I'm jealous you got to go to aerobics class, I miss those!