Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving!






This year for Thanksgiving I went home to Texas. I haven't had Thanksgiving dinner with my family for about 4 years so it was nice to go home! Matthew and I helped my parents make pies and the best rolls in the world. We went over to my Aunt and Uncle's in Arlintgton, Texas for dinner. It was so fun to see cousins and be with family. We had an amazing dinner and it snowed on Thanksgiving Day!! This was the highlight for my little sisters and cousins! Of course the flakes were far wand inbetween, but still it was snowing in Texas. We all piled onto one chair after playing in the snow cause we were all so cold! We played games, had amazing pie and enjoyed each other's company. Here is a picture of Matthew and his BYU apple pie that me made.

The following day, we went Christmas tree hunting as we do every year the day after Thanksgiving. We sat on the hayride and loved picking out trees. My little sisters and I probably enjoyed picking out the cutest, littlest tree we could find! But it was a blast and my family got a really pretty, tall tree for the family room. Too bad we had to leave before we could decorate it with them. Fun trip! Fun people!

4 comments:

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving! We were in Plano for the holiday too! Hey, i need your address, I'm updating my addresses, and I'd like to have yours!

Melissa said...

I am so jealous that ya'll got snow for Thanksgiving!! Looks like fun, I wish we could've been there too. I LOVE the BYU pie! Great job.

Andrea said...

It was great to have you guys here and spend some more time together!

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! We missed you when we came up, but I'm glad you got to go home. I didn't know it snowed in Texas!