Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Projects!



I have had so much fun doing Christmas projects with my class! Grandma Black was so kind to give me both of these ideas and the templates for both. So I have to give all the credit to her! I was so surpirised at some of the boys in my class who were so particular and had to have everything just perfect! I have the poinsettias up on a bullitan board in the hallway of the school since I don't have any space outside my classroom becuase I am in a portable. The stockings are hung in my classroom just above the reading corner. About a week ago, a scrapbooking store in Provo donated all of there year end surplus to schools. So every teacher could go and collect 20 lbs of paper or supplies! So I tried to grab a bunch of Christmas stuff for my students to use for the stockings! It was kinbd of chaos with all these teachers just grabbing everything and anything! Anyway I think both projects turned out great and I am proud of my students!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They look SO CUTE!! Grandma has the best ideas, doesn't she?! Those paper poinsettias are amazing!! I want to learn how to make those. Are you on Christmas break yet?

Bethany and Huey said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with that! By the way, How are you?

Andrea said...

Those poinsettias turned out GREAT! How fun!