Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We Moved!

I know i haven't in written in forever, but my husband and I moved to a new apartment and haven't had the internet for a couple of weeks. The move was very last minute but i love our new place. It was big---big enough to have parties! So i will be planning one shortly. Anyway we have spend the last couple of weekends moving and cleaning our old apartment. Now we live in a basement apartment in Orem. Actually, Matthew's parents just bought a house in Orem and we are now living in their basement. It is working out really nice! So anyway update on the student teaching, it is going a lot better compared to how it started out for me. My teacher is just a very differnet person and teacher than i am used to. But he is an awesome teacher! Anyway i was really nervous to do this but i invited my principal to come in and observe me and he did yesterday! So today he came up to me and wanted to let me know that he is starting the interview process next week so i better get in my application and resume to him! So that could be promising! Anyway things are going great!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go you! I bet you had a great observation by the principal! It sounds like he was impressed with you. Good luck! I hope you get the job! I can't wait for the party in your basement! Wahoo! And now that Alisa's dating someone . . . they could come too!

Taryn said...

Wow! Way to go Shanna! I'm sure that helped you out tons now that the principal has seen you teach too. I bet it's so nice to have so much space at your new place!

Andrea said...

Hey, Shanna! So... very long story short, I came across your facebook, and saw on your facebook that you have a blog! And I am all about the blogging! I would love to keep in touch with you and get to know you better. It sounds like things are going great for you guys. I love looking at all the pictures. Congratulations on {almost} graduation. That is AWESOME.

Melissa said...

Hey Shanna!!! It's me, your cousin Melissa. Andrea and I were talking on the phone and found your blog (long story). So are you enjoying student teaching? I loved it so much, but at times it was pretty overwhelming (especially since I was pregnant). I loved looking at all of your pictures. You are so cute!!!