Thursday, January 01, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

I know.. I am so behind in blogging  But, I am determined to catch up!

This year for Thanksgiving we drove up to Rexburg, Idaho. Jenna and Cole just bought their first house and were excited to host.  So the whole Black clan came up.  It was so awesome to be with everyone.  The kids especially had fun playing with cousins.  I think my favorite thing we did was sit around and play games with everyone.  We even did a couple that the kids could be involved in and had such a blast.

Our Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy.  Between Jenna, my mom and I, we made homemade everything including turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, cooked carrots, green bean casserole, rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie and pecan pie.  It was a lot of work but so very worth it!

Jenna's beautiful table setting:


Since we were all together family pictures were a must:


 The girls:


Grandkids picture:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So great that you were all able to be together. Adorable family pics!