Monday, January 19, 2015

Announcement!

On Christmas Day we announced that we are pregnant again!  Round 3!
The kids were pretty excited when we told them and the first thing they mentioned was "Mom, you are going to get really big and fat."  Yes, thank you kids, yes I am.  I was 17 weeks along in that picture and am due June 2, 2015

Now I am currently 21 weeks along and we found out what we are having.  It's a BOY!  Austin was so thrilled.  Kensley was in denial for a little bit but has now embraced it and tells everyone we are having a baby boy.  

Minus the month of November in which I was so sick the entire month I have been feeling fine.  Just a little overly tired but nothing too bad or extreme, very similar to my other pregnancies.  Let's hope it stays that way.  So excited to add another little guy to our family!


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting.

Andrea said...

Such a cute announcement! Congrats! Yay for another boy! :)