Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sisters!

One thing that I love about living in Utah right now is being so close to most of my sisters.  My youngest sister Alyssa is in high school in TX but Ciera and Kayla are both attending BYU and Jenna is living 4 hours away in Idaho.  I have been loving our sister get togethers! Here are a few of the things we have been doing together:

My sister Ciera is in a band called Book on Tape Worm.  They are amazing and have their first CD out.   They have also been on tour and have another tour in a few weeks.  Ciera plays the cello in the band and is a rockstar. I was finally able to go to one of her concerts.  It was so fun to see her play live!





Jenna, up in Idaho has been having a rough pregnancy. This is #3 and she is 37 weeks along = very miserable.  So Ciera, Kayla and I decided to secretly drive up to Idaho and show up at her baby shower!  It was a total surprise, she was shocked!  It worked so perfectly. She literally couldn't take in the fact that we were all there right at that moment!  It was a great weekend hanging out together and to help her out for the weekend. All three of us are taking credit since she went into labor 2 days after we left!  Little baby James is so very adorable and I can't wait to meet him.


 At Jenna's cute superhero themed baby shower

Kayla is involved in two different dance group at BYU.  She is in the Ballroom Dance Company and the Kinect Dance Company.  Kensley and I were able to go see her perform with the Kinect group at BYU.  Since the performance is geared towards kids, Kensley got to go up and help with one of the numbers.  Kensley was thrilled!  She is sooo into dancing right now and I don't mind a bit.



Kayla is getting married in June!  Ciera and I planned her bridal shower and it was a hit! It was so fun to see all of Kayla's friends come and party with her.

Planning committee: Kayla's roommate Heather, Ciera and me

So many girls!   Kayla has seriously so many friends. This was taken after some had already left.

 The decorations:


Needless to say, I am so glad we will be staying in Utah for Matthew's 3 year medical residency so that we can have more sister get togethers. 


No comments: