Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014

My grandparents always throw a great Easter party for all the grand kids and great-grand kids. They have put on an Easter party every year since I was in college. This year wasn't any different.  We had a kid egg hunt and an adult egg hunt both of which were super intense!  Then we have a great dinner and time to visit and catch up. I'm sad we didn't get a picture of everyone.   Somehow Kayla managed to get into one of my pictures :)


Kayla photo-bombing

Easter egg hunt at the grandparents




Easter morning: finding their Easter baskets.  The smallest things can excite them!


 Easter Sunday pictures


 I made Kensley and Rylee matching Easter skirts this year.  Too bad they weren't together to wear them.

Pretty low key weekend, just enjoyed our time together. 

No comments: