Sunday, June 26, 2011

26 on the 26th

Today I turned 26!
  Check out the awesome cake Matthew made me! I can assure you that I did not turn 92 like the cake implies. I promise it really says 26.

I had such a great day. Matthew made me breakfast and dinner and changed all the diapers today :)  What more could you ask for!

Also a big happy happy birthday to my twin sister Jenna. Her blog is private but she did a really cute post about how we have shared all of our birthdays so if you are invited to read hers go do it!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday! It's your golden birthday, woo-hoo! That cake looks awesome.

Leslie Elaine said...

Happy birthday!! And trust me, you definitely aren't 92 but you don't even look 26!

Nancy said...

Wow---sweet cake!! Love the picture of you and Jenna!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday friend! I am glad you had a great day and darling cake and a sweet family to spoil you rotten. :)

Kris and Megan said...

Happy birthday you two!!! That is too funny how it looks like the cake says 92 :) And a day with no diaper changing is awesome!!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Happy Birthday Shanna!!!!!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!

Jesica