Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Haircut

I tried something new over the weekend. I cut hair! My little sister has been wanting a hair cut forever and has been asking anyone and everyone if they cut hair. So when she asked me, I said I would try! I really actually love doing hair and would someday like to learn how to really cut hair, but with Ciera I really didn't have any idea what I was doing. I just kind of guessed! But it was sure fun!! Thanks Ciera for letting me experiment with your hair! She said she liked how it looked so I guess that means it turned out ok! Here are before, during and after shots.


6 comments:

Ciera said...

mmm i love it

though next time i'm wearing a sheet in order to avoid the itchies

Nancy said...

Wow---I'm impressed! Good job!

Christi said...

Seriously impressive! I cut Logan's hair and was so nervous the whole time, but I don't think I could do a girls hair.
I love the picture of you cutting Ciera's hair, your making the perfect face. I think the stylist that cut Kaitlyn's hair made the same face in all the pictures I took.
Great job.

Melissa said...

Very nice. Cory used to have me cut his hair but after messing up way too many times...he does it himself now. I LOVED the belly shot. :)

EMILY said...

OK I have to say not a bad job!!!

EMILY said...

OK I have to say not a bad job!!!