Monday, March 23, 2009

Dinner Get Together

I have been graduated from BYU for almost two years now! Which means, most of the girls that I went through my degree with have left Utah and I haven't been able to see very many of them. Fortunately, Emily came into town and put together a dinner night. We were able to meet up with Emily, her husband and her little girl and also with Alisa and her husband. It was so fun to see these girls again!! We definitely did some reminiscing of our college classes, professors and shared some fun memories. Alisa also made some amazing Hawaiian chicken and Emily brought the perfect side dishes! The boys did a great job of being good sports while we talked and caught up. Thanks girls for a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

FUN!! Way jealous I could not be there!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I'm going to copy the picture off your blog too. It was so fun to see you guys again, and I'm glad you are hanging around Provo longer so we can still catch up every once in a while. I'm so excited that you are having a boy!