Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What A Wonderful Husband

This was our conversation in the car last night:

Me: So we really don't need to do anything huge for Valentine's Day. We could just go use our gift card that we have at Red Lobster.
Matthew: Ok.... but I already got you a gift.
Me: What?? Ok, how much can I spend on you now?
Matthew: Don't get me anything. No really.
Me: What?? I can't not get you a gift knowing you already got me something.
Matthew: Well I always think of Valentine's Day as the husband doing things for the wife.

I don't mind that mindset at all! :) What a wonderful husband!

2 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

Oh wow! That's a great way of thinking... think he could convince my Matt? ;)

Suzanne Unck said...

Thats what Bryce thinks too! Isn't is great? Hey, do you know what you are having yet? I'm just dying to know :) We don't yet either, but probably soon. Hope you are feeling well!