Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weekend with the Graffs

Last weekend we had lots of Graffs in town so we decided to all take off and go to Bear Lake, Utah for the weekend. I know wintertime isn't the best time to go to a lake, but we were just more interested in all being in the same place just hanging out. We went with Matthew's mom, Matthew's brothers: Brian, Dallin, and Ben, and his sister Aubrey. It was such a nice, relaxing weekend and Matthew's family is so fun to be with. Bear Lake was so pretty even though a lot of it was frozen over. Here are some pictures from the weekend.






3 comments:

Jenna said...

Fun! I like Matthew's haircut. Last time I saw him it was at the "can't cut it" stage. I want a belly picture!

Melissa said...

ME TOO!!!

Alexi said...

I want a belly pic too!