Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Shower


This weekend I hosted a baby shower for Jenna. It was a lot of fun and ended really showering pretty hard that morning. I couldn't really take a lot of pictures but my cousin took a lot of pictures that she is going to give me so there will be more coming! A lot of Cole's family came that I had never met before so it was fun to meet all of them. We played baby games, had fruit and coffee cake muffins and of course opened gifts!! Jenna got a lot of good loot for "Jole" (The combined name of Jenna and Cole--not the real name for the baby, just a nickname!) It was all so tiny!! I had fun picking out outfits and little shoes! Anyway the baby shower was a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who came! There is a picture of the invitations I made and a pic of Jenna and I right after the shower.

8 comments:

Adam said...

I found your blog! Yay! It's so good to hear what you're up to. I can't believe that Jenna is pregnant! Does she have a blog too? Ours is albafamily.blogspot.com

Mandy Sue said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun! When is she due!

Andrea said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there! And I love your invitations!

Julia and Cody said...

How Fun!! I bet your just so excited to be an aunt!!

Melissa said...

Cute invitations! Wow, it is really easy to tell the two of you apart now . :) Jenna looks so adorable. I wish I could have been there for the shower. How is teaching going?

Emily said...

I wish I could have been there! I miss you guys! I want to see the cute stuff baby Jole got! :-)

Taryn said...

I love that they're calling him "Jole"...that actually would be a cute name, in my opinion :)

I'm sure the shower was so much fun! You're going to be such a great aunt! Those invitations are the cutest!!

Jenna said...

It was a great shower! Thanks shan!!!:)