Thursday, September 13, 2007

Classroom Pictures!











First is my reading corner. Students love to sit here and read and I always make sure that they are being used to read in and not just sleeping or playing! One of my classroom jobs is to fix up the reading corner and they do such a good job. I never have to go back and fix it up! All arond the reading corner are little posters from each student where I gave them three sticky letters and they had to come up with a word that describes themselves using each of the letters. Its hard to see but it they were so creative in some of the words they picked!Next, as I was leaving my class last night the sunset was so pretty I had to take a picture. This was right outside my classroom door. Next are a couple of student computers withd some bullitan boards of what we have been studying. Last here is my reading library and birthday calendar! Teaching is hard work but so fun. I am excited to start teaching about ancient Egypt next week!







3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! It looks like you've done a great job with your room. I love the reading corner.

Emily said...

Your classroom looks great! I love the lamp in the reading corner. Good luck with Egypt!

Melissa said...

It looks so CUTE!!! Looking at all of your pictures make me miss teaching so much!!