Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We were able to spend Thanksgiving week with both our families this year.  Of course we are living with my in-laws so we were already with them but my parents flew up to Utah since most of my sisters are living up here anyways.  I realized most of my pictures are from my side of the family. But we love taking pictures and the Graffs- not so much. But we really did spend time with both sides.

Black Friday Shopping.  I am pretty sure it was only fun since my whole family was there. None of us had any real, serious objective but it was fun to hang out together at 10pm at Target.  And we did all score the same exact jacket at half off. :)

We had one afternoon where it was warm enough to go to the park.  My kids had the best time with their aunts.
 
My dad, my sister Kayla and I all ran a 10K race Thanksgiving morning.  It was so fun and motivating to be able to run with them.  Kayla sped ahead but my Dad and I were able to stay together for most of it. We froze but such a great way to start out Thanksgiving Day.  Matthew's dad and Grandpa were so nice to come watch me cross the finish line.

 
 Austin tried pumpkin pie for the first time and loved it!  He had his fair share (as did I!)
 
 Matthew and Kensley were pretty worn out after our first Thanksgiving Dinner with my parents.  After they woke up we enjoyed a second dinner with Matthew's parents.  So perfect to see everyone in one day.
 
 Kensley loves Mimi and enjoyed some bonding time.
 
 The other cousins did a holiday building project.  They had such a great time.
 

Thankful for my dad going to build with Austin as Matthew had to leave for his next rotation before Thanksgiving weekend ended.

 
Poor grandpa had just finished racking these into a nice pile...


 
Sisters!
 
We sure had a great time with family during this break and are so lucky and thankful to be able to live with both of them during this year of traveling for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fun! black Friday shopping looked actually enjoyable lol :) Addie was excited to see some pictures of Austin and Kensley :)