Monday, March 25, 2013

Playing Together

I love it when my kids play together.  It doesn't happen very often so I try to capture it when it does.  Usually Kensley just destroys whatever Austin is building/making/playing with and he gets really frustrated about it.  It's also hard right now to play with both of my kids at the same time.  They have such different needs right now when it comes to playing so it's so fun when we can all do something together that they both enjoy.  It's the littliest things that count right?

Playing with their blankets! They were giggling with each other. So cute


Playing with chairs and making faces


Playing with water.  We all got soaked but spent a good hour here playing!


2 comments:

All Fun Family said...

I also love those rare moments when my kids play together. It's so cute! I can't believe how grown up Kensley looks! They're both adorable.

Cole said...

I love the blanket playing pictures!