Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jenna's Visit

For the week of Halloween, my sister Jenna and her family were able to come out and visit!  Her husband Cole had a conference in Phoenix anyway so the whole family came  and I'm so glad they did! We had such a blast with them and the cousins loved playing the whole time. Jenna and I (according to our husbands) get so giggly and goofy when we are together and the husbands enjoyed time to catch up as well.

They are already used to the cold Kansas weather so we spend as much time as we could outside in our warm Arizona weather.

 Girls in swings!

 Twins!

 Cole playing frisbee with the boys

 lunch at the park

 These boys played so good with each other the whole time! 

 Getting some girl time

 Of course the favorite activity was jumping and playing on the air mattress.

 We had preschool over at my house while they were here on Halloween day so this was our Halloween snack!

 Getting ready for Trick or Treating.  Cade was a road, Austin was Jake the Pirate, and Rylee was a owl.

 We loved going trick or treating with cousins!  


 Kensley helping the kids go through their candy as soon as we got back from trick or treating.

 Jenna and I were able to get away and go fabric shopping!!  Woo hoo! Probably the best two hours of their time here! :)

 Yay for cousins!!  So Cute!


 On their last day here we went to Jumpstreet with some friends. My kids were having a rough morning but Cade and Rylee loved it!

On one of the nights while they were here, Austin got up in the night to go to the bathroom and said to me half asleep, "I love my cousins."  It was really the cutest thing ever.
You guys are welcome back anytime!


1 comment:

All Fun Family said...

How fun! Such adorable kids. Did you make those cute trick-or-treat bags?