Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter

This year for Easter my twin sister Jenna and her kids were able to come down to visit! ( A whole post will be dedicated to that!)  But I wanted to share the Easter pictures that we took.  Jenna made the dresses for our girls!  I was way impressed with them and love how they turned out.  I made the bows ( not nearly as impressive) and then we were both frantically finishing the boys' ties Sunday morning!  I love how they are all matching and it was so nice to get pictures with all the cousins together!





We never got one of Jenna and I together because we were trying too hard to get these all taken and be on time to church!


3 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

Jenna made the dresses?! Super impressed! Wow, you should sell that on etsy too! Those would go for a pretty penny. The kids look so cute together!

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty Shanna! The outfits Jenna made were sooo cute! Glad you could spend time with your sister

Aubrey Jane said...

Shan, you look GORGEOUS! The pictures of the kids are adorable, they all look so big! So glad you had a fun visit :)