Friday, January 06, 2012

36 weeks

 I have just under 4 weeks left to go!  We have definitely been getting ready for baby girl to come.  We have the bassinet set up, newborn clothes are washed and folded in her newly cleaned out drawer, car seat cover is washed, but no, she still doesn't have a name yet. We are working on that!
I am definitely in the very uncomfortable stage and don't sleep very well.  It gets really hard to play trains with Austin on the floor and that is all he seems to want to do these days.  However besides that I have been feeling great and feeling very excited for her arrival. Austin loves to touch my belly and to give baby girl hugs.  I keep hoping that this will be a smooth transition for him.  Obviously there will be an adjustment period and I know there will be some issues with giving attention so we will see how this goes.
Matthew has been so great during this last phase in pregnancy including doing things for me that are getting hard like giving Austin baths, doing house chores and telling me I look pretty. That's like the best thing to hear when you feel huge and anything but pretty.  So time is winding down and we are getting ready!

4 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pitures of your cute little baby. Hope you have a great delivery. Matthew's sweet but it isn't hard to tell you you're beautiful, even at 36 weeks. You look great!

Jenna said...

Yea!! You look so cute! I am so excited to see what she looks like. I will be just a tad bit jealous if she has red hair. :)

Andrea said...

You seriously look so cute! So exciting!

Alexi said...

You are so cute! That shirt is super cute! Can't wait to see Baby girl & hear what name you pick! Alexi Graff has a nice ring to it... ;)