Friday, September 23, 2011

Playdough

I have given Austin playdough before to play with and he hated the texture and wouldn't touch it. I haven't really tried since then.  So randomly he found a little tub of it and wanted to play with it. So I sat him at the table and tried it.
He was completely thrilled and silent while playing with it for almost a half an hour! Matthew and I were able to enjoy talking and making dinner together while he played.
His is so full of expressions it's hard not to include all the pictures I took of him!




Cutest dude ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! How nice that you found something to keep him so occupied- now you know another thing to give him when you need to get something done! :) I have a recipe for making playdough if you are intersted

An average mom named rachel said...

i love that little guy. he is so fun and HAPPY all the time. you are doing something good!