Sunday, July 31, 2011

HP and BYU

Anyone else sad that there are no more Harry Potter movies to look forward to?  Matthew and I have loved the series both reading and watching and enjoyed a date night going to see the last movie recently. We thought it ended very well.


Another thing we both love is BYU and their comedy group Divine Comedy.  They are funny but sometime only in a dorky BYU kind of way.


So, If you appreciate and BYU and Harry Potter than this is worth watching. Click here.

And if that video didn't do it for you here are a couple others of my little dude that I think are way worth watching!




1 comment:

Jenna said...

So I can't decide what video I liked best!! But his counting was very adorable. But now I have Fiiiiiirebol.....stuck in my head! I might also have to post that!