Wednesday, April 06, 2011

What a Sport

We are teaching self confidence at a very young age:


Poor little guy has to put up with whatever Mommy dresses him up in. There is only so much you can do with boys!  We have been loving the pool lately and spent this afternoon with some friends. Even though there were lots of kids and toys to play with, Austin chose to spend most of the time away from everyone on a beach chair:

He did finally warm up to getting in the water:

Just look at that cute smile! He's a keeper, speedo and all.

8 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

HAHAHA, is that a baby speedo? He is such a cute little boy, I miss him!

Heather said...

Austin rocked the speedo!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh that's priceless! Love it!!

Julia and Cody said...

Ha ha!!! That's awesome! :)

An average mom named rachel said...

that is AwEsOmE! I hope to see him rocking that later today! That is one of those pictures you have to put in his wedding video one day :)

teacher2mom said...

He totally rocks the speedo! I seriously want to find one for Owen! But like I said, he needs to chunk up a bit to show off his legs. ;) So cute!!

Jenna said...

Love it!! Pot belly and all! Those two of him in the water are SOOO cute!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that your little boys is adorable. He is so cute in his little speedo. I was wondering where you got it and what sixe is it, because I am looking for one for my boy.