Saturday, May 08, 2010

Kansas Visit

Austin and I went to go visit Jenna, Cole and Cade a few weeks ago. It's taken me awhile to post about it with the move and everything but I unpacked my last two boxes yesterday so now I feel like I can move on to other things like blog posting! It was so fun going out to Kansas. Cade is getting so big! (and so is Jenna's tummy!) We did a lot of hanging out, playing with little boys and getting ready for our booth. We had a vendor spot at a local event where we sold our aprons. It went very well and we had so much fun doing it. Highlights of the trip:
-Making homemade cinnamon rolls
-Watching Cade and Austin "play" together. (This means watching Cade trying to teach Ausin something like throw a ball, drive a toy car, or walk and then watching Austin stare and laugh at Cade!)
-Saying every night that we were going to go to bed early and then staying up really late talking every night.
-Having root beer floats every night while talking
-Austin pooping in the bathtub and Cade freaking out
-going to the Zoo
-Playing vendor and having our booth be a success!
-Jenna ordering a shrimp salad and then asking for the chicken to be fried. (It was so funny, you had to be there! I am literally laughing as I write this)

It's not fun living so far apart, so I am so glad we were able to get together. Here are some pictures of our stay.





5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

It sounds like you had a blast - I was just remembering when you told us the bathtub poop story, lol! Wow, you got unpacked FAST! Way to go :) I love the picture of the boys in the stroller.

Cole said...

haha-yes Cole and I laughed very loudly after reading the salad story. I swear the salad had chicken in it!!

Alisa said...

ah, how fun! i love it!

Alexi said...

The salad story reminds me of when Jenna ordered a bacon cheeseburger- with no bacon... Please post pics of your new digs! I can't believe how old Austin looks!

Blogger.jinbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.