Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grandparents' Party

Matthew and I moved to a bigger apartment in Provo about 3 months ago and have been wanting to plan this party for awhile. We are so blessed to have so many grandparents living near us and we really wanted to have them all over for dinner and games. We finally had our party last night. It was so fun! We had my grandparents the Allens, my Grandma Black and Matthew's grandparents the Nelsons. I loved listening to all the grandparents chatting and getting to know each other more. We had such a good time! Grandparents are so fun to hang out with! Thanks to them all for making it a great party.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

What a fun idea! you're so cute!

Kevin and Laura said...

That is such a great idea!!!

Andrea said...

How fun! I'm so jealous you live so close to grandparents. And happy to hear you're enjoying it!

Melissa said...

Such a great idea Shan.