Saturday, January 05, 2008

I'm an Aunt!






It was so nice that Matthew and I both had a long break from school and work. We had a really nice Christmas holiday. Here is a picture of our little Christmas tree. We spend Christmas morning sleeping in and enjoying time together. Later we went to my grandparents and spend the afternoon with cousins who were in town. The day after Christmas, my best friend from Texas came up and visited for a few days. I'm so glad she finally made it up to Utah! We had tons of fun talking, catching up and skiing! It also just so happens that she camethe day Jenna had her baby!! Perfect timing! So we spend a lot of time visiting Jenna and seeing Cade. He is so cute!! I'm an aunt! He is soo tiny I just want to squeeze him! Its fun seeing Jenna and Cole with a baby. For the next couple of weeks my mom is in town to help Jenna and to mainly see her first grandchild. Now I am back at school but I am at the half-way point of the school year, so its only down hill from here!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are going to be such an awesome aunt!! I am so glad that Jenna has you and your mom there to help her. Those first couple of weeks are such an adjustment, it is nice to have family near. I bet you are missing driving with Jenna to school everyday.

Taryn said...

Congrats Aunt Shanna! I bet that's a great feeling to know the school year is half over!

Emily said...

Congratulations Aunt Shanna!!!