Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Teaching Matthew to Ski


Matthew finally had his first experience skiing! He did such a good job and I am so proud of him. We went to Brighton on Saturday and it was the perfect day. It was so warm we were actually hot most of the day! Matthew spent a lot of the first few runs on the ground sliding down the mountian, but really got the hang of it in the afternoon. I am just glad he is ok after his really bad fall. He had quite the face plant and tumble down one of the runs. He ended up with a gash on his face, a bruised shoulder and, we found out today, a broken thumb! He is ok but just has a really sore shoulder and bum! Here he is all bandaged up and still skiing!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe he kept skiing after he fell! With a broken thumb and everything! Poor Matthew! I hope he feels better soon.

Melissa said...

Tell matthew I think he is awesome for hanging in there. We will have to go skiing sometime next semester.