Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cohort Party


Well this was about the funnest party I have been to in a while!! Some girls from my Elementary Education cohort decided to have a couples party. We all have classes together every day but I had not meet any of thier husbands. Also we don't get to see each other for a month while out in our schools teaching. So we all got together had a wonderful dinner and played games! Pretty much we killed the boys in Taboo! Then we had such a fun chat while the boys played Xbox. I am so excited to get together again!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wahoo!! I am so proud of you! You posted! And three pictures? Yay! I love the Homecoming pictures -you look gorgeous! I can't wait for our next get together, too!

Taryn said...

I too am proud of you for posting! haha...cute pics from Homecoming! I love your hair. Oh...and I haven't told you yet, but the Sunday after our party I sat next to a girl wearing the leggings underneath the skirt-after we had JUST talked about it! I love girl chats....which is why we have to start planning for scrapbook night!

ciera said...

hey. yall are so cute together!have a great thanksgiving.